Monday, September 27, 2010

"Sherlock Holmes" A Significant Book To Me..

The most important book to me is "Sherlock Holmes."It is a fictional detective book especially based on the investigation written by the famous English author and physician,Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.Holmes is incissive for his logical explanation,his brilliant aptitude to take almost any disguise,and his forensic science proficiency to get to the bottom of any complex cases.

Five years aback, I went along with my umcle to Mr. Saif's home,his friend.We sat in a big living room .It was quite a picturesque with exotic interior beautifications.Also there was a huge bookshelf standing at the east side all alone by itself,right next to a giant television.All over,it was something fancy to view. The first thing drew my interest was the book shelf;So,I stepped down next to it and took out a heavy book with no front cover.Inner part of the book was emblemed with  the title "Sherlock Holmes." That book carried few bunh of stories.However,I started  reading the first page of starting story.Gradually,I became more curious about the book.As time passed by,the book dragged me all the way into the flow of the story.While reading,often my heart started pounding thinking what was going to be happend next.But,It made me so disappoint when my uncle asked me to leave.Hence, I had to put the book back  to its place against my will.

Later, I became deperate to buy the book "Sherlock Holmes" that intrigued me so drastically.I started saving money from my school-lunch as quick as possible.Yet,a surprise was to come and that was my uncle who stunned me. He brought me the precious that I had been awaiting to attain.Actually he noticed the other day how interested I was towards the radiant creation of  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Today, I live thousand of miles away from my uncle.Yet,he is always there in my memory.I still have his present intact till today.All in all,once it was like a dream to obtain the book "Sherlock Holmes."But uncle had made my dream come true, for which I still count it as an important and a special gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment